Udaipur 313 001, Rajasthan, India
At the kid-friendly Trident Udaipur, holiday like the Maharaja who built the ‘City of Lakes’ and ‘Venice of The East’ in 1553. Built on the banks of the mesmerizing Lake Pichola, this hotel is perfectly positioned to explore the medieval palaces, forts, lakes, temples and colorful bazaars synonyms with a city that is India’s favourite poster boy for tourism. Tread carefully, for you may happen to step into the set of a movie (Udaipur is a favourite with the Hollywood crew). Be rest assured that at this majestic retreat, your little prince and princesses will get all the royal pampering The Oberoi Group is synonyms with!
- Baby cot
- Bottle sterilizers
- Child menus
- High chairs
- Babysitting services (INR 350/hr)
- Children DVDs for rental.
- Watch your kids squeal with delight as you take them on leisurely strolls with deer, wild boars and peacocks keeping you company to ‘Bada Mahal’ – a 150 year old hunting palace cum wild life conservatory on the hotel grounds.
- Gift for child in room on arrival.
- Keeping in line with the royal theme that sweeps the entire property, a swanky air-conditioned tent serves as the kids’ club. Decked out like Santa’s grotto with games, books, toys, movies and a Play Station, there is enough to keep the kids entertained for hours. A host of age appropriate activities like cooking, baking, treasure hunts, pottery and painting are offered.
Kids are taught to think green, right from nature walks to encouraging the kids to plant their own saplings.
A splash pool keeps the young ones cool through the hot desert weather.
Child-friendly Outdoor sports like cricket and badminton matches are organized.
- Engaging activities like cricket matches and tug of wars are organized for adults.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool nestled in the Aravalli Range.
- The Trident Spa combines fresh ingredients like seasonal fruits, plants, herbs and spices with techniques from ancient Indian traditions to create a one of a kind spa experience.
- One can take in the grandeur of the city by night on a boat cruise on Lake Pichola in the hotel’s quaint pontoons. Do it king’s style – allow the hotel chefs to prepare and serve you a delectable dinner on the boat.
- In the winters, dine al fresco at The Terrace to the music of flutists and tabla players. Restaurant Aravalli serves authentic Rajasthani specialties.
- Lakeside Property.
- Airport – 8 km
- 143 rooms & suites
- 2 Restaurants
- 1 Bar
- Outdoor heated pool