Arossim Beach, Cansaulim South Goa, 403 712, India
With the largest kid-friendly swimming pool in India, complete with watersildes and waterfalls; a stellar kids’ club with a movie theatre and separate pool for the minis; a white beach with the warm waters of the Arabian Sea lapping its shores; a sand pit housing a playground – good luck trying to get your tykes to leave!
- Baby cot
- Baby bathtub
- Bottle sterilizer
- Child bathrobe and slippers
- Child toiletries
- Child menu
- Doctor on call
- Interconnecting rooms
- Babysitting services (INR 300++/hr till 11pm; extra charges after 11 pm)
- Child DVDs for rental.
- The main swimming pool is massive (supposedly the largest in India) with water slides and waterfalls for added fun. There is a separate swimming pool for children too.
- Play area for children, that too built over a sand pit for added safety.
- An Ayurveda doctor sits at the spa who can access children and can accordingly recommend spa treatments for them on request.
- A family-friendly games room equipped with indoor board games as well as pool and table tennis.
- A number of complimentary family-friendly sport activities like lawn tennis, volleyball, cricket, football and kite flying. Archery is available at a charge.
- Given the resort’s beachfront location, there are a variety of water sports to choose from, including jet skiing, parasailing, paragliding and even sunset cruises.
- Watch the kid’s intrigued as they embark on a complimentary horticulture tour of the resort (every Wednesday) with its resident landscape expert, spotting okra, cashew, bananas, mangoes, papayas and coconuts as well as an organic spice farm. They are also taught invaluable conservation concepts such as vermiculture and rainwater harvesting.
- Families can explore the resort or tour the countryside on bikes borrowed from the resort.
- The kids’ club, Camp Hyatt (9 am to 8 pm) offers children a host of fun indoor and outdoor activities like art and craft, singing, yoga lessons, indoor games, beach walks and nature strolls through the gardens.
Home to a variety of toys, games, a movie room and a children’s library, there is also a hobby studio where kid’s can explore their creative side through activities such as mural art, flower making, glass painting, canvas painting and more.
The older lot will be thrilled with computers and PlayStation games.
A colorful section, stocked with soft-toys and other baby-friendly toys is dedicated to children under 4 years of age.
A children’s pool is located besides Camp Hyatt. The kids’ Club also offers its own kid’s menu.
- Cooking classes are available to learn how to whip up authentic Goan cuisine.
- The bustling Village Square at the resort houses most of its restaurants and bars and is the scene for live music and entertainment every evening (October to April). The mini movie theatre has 2 screenings daily.
- Complimentary yoga classes for adults.
- Notch up the romance with a candlelit dinner, customized menu and serenaders in a cabana on the pristine Arossim beach.
- Beachfront property
- Dabolim Airport – 15 kms
- 250 rooms & suites
- 5 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 2 Swimming pools