Ciputra World 1, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 3-5,Jakarta, 12940, Indonesia
A 24-hour personal butler, welcome milk and cookies, outdoor playground, kids’ pool, kids’ club and rooftop gardens to race around in the heart of Jakarta…seriously!?! Yes, this elegant and centrally located (almost) spanking new family-friendly hotel in Jakarta ticks all the right boxes. Parent’s aren’t forgotten either. When the first words that leave your lips in the morning are: “Honey, can you call ask the butler to bring me a latte”, you know you’re in the right place.
- Baby cot
- Baby bathtub
- Bottle warmer
- Baby potty
- High chair
- Child menus
- Child cutlery
- Child toiletries
- Interconnecting rooms
- Doctor on call 24-hours
- Babysitting services are available weekdays from 8 am to 6 pm at Tootsie Bear Day Care at the nearby Bellagio Residence at IDR 500.000/child/day. This includes 3 meals and transportation. Evening and weekend babysitting services are on request, subject to availability.
- Children DVDs for rental
- Cookies and milk on arrival
- In-room check-in (great when travelling with little kids).
- Kids’ pool attached to the main swimming pool.
- Elaborate rooftop playground for children.
- Rooftop gardens.
- The hotel is attached to the huge family-friendly Ciputra World 1 Mall, which has a lot to offer families, including kid-friendly indoor play areas, cinemas, restaurants and more. Lollipops (located at Lotte Mall) is one of Jakarta’s largest indoor playgrounds, where kids can try the flying fox and many fun rides.
- Spacious rooms. Even standard rooms give the sense of being in a suite.
- The kids’ club (9 am-9 pm) has books, art and craft activities, board games and toys for kids of all ages. PlayStation for older children.
- Arts Café has a sumptuous buffet, guaranteed to please even the pickiest little eaters, including a chocolate fountain.
- Conveniently attached to Ciputra Mall and Lotte shopping mall (part of Ciputra Mall), parents in need of some retail therapy will be thrilled.
- 24-hour butler service – what’s not to love!
- Work your way through the cocktail menu at the hotel’s Writers Bar (a tribute to the famous novelists who have stayed or written about the many Raffles Hotels), starting with a Jakarta Sling, a unique fusion of Indonesian flavours.
- Art connoisseurs will love the fact that the hotel is linked to the new Ciputra Artpreneur Centre, dedicated to art and theatre.
- Centrally located, Raffles Jakarta sits in the Kuningan district of Jakarta’s golden triangle. Hotel attached to Ciputra World 1 Mall.
- Distance to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is 28 km
- 173 rooms & suites
- 1 restaurant
- 2 bars
- Swimming Pool
- Spa (opening soon)
- Fitness Centre
Mandy’s Tip:A soon to be opened spa will boast of six treatment rooms, a beauty salon and a ‘cold experience’ if the heat gets a tad too much.
Travelling to Jakarta? Check out our other fabulous family-friendly hotels here
Travelling to Indonesia? Check out our other fabulous family-friendly hotels here