8 Finance Street Central Hong Kong
Let us begin by acknowledging the fact that this is downtown Hong Kong we are talking about and space is really (really) hard to come by. So for now, we will have to bid adieu to the playgrounds and the elaborately structured kids’ clubs. However, with all the luxury and pampering that is synonyms with kid-friendly Four Seasons, this luxe property, with unrivalled views of Victoria Harbour, its stunning infinity-edge pool and elaborate list of child amenities will have your little ones feeling right at home. Be rest assured that the parents, with two Michelin-starred restaurants to choose from, won’t be doing too badly either!
- Baby cot.
- Baby bathtub and bath toys.
- Diapers and diaper disposal bins.
- Bottle sterilizer.
- Bottle warmer.
- Child bathrobe and slippers.
- Child sized-hangers.
- Child toiletries.
- Step stool in bathrooms.
- Corner guards for rooms.
- Edible amenities like cookies and milk.
- Baby stroller.
- Child menu.
- High chair.
- Child cutlery.
- Colouring books and crayons in restaurants.
- Toys/gift in room on arrival.
- Interconnecting rooms for families are available.
- Babysitting services are available (one can choose between enrolled nurses and registered nurses. Their rates vary).
- Children DVDs are available.
- Bedtime games are available.
- Your little swimmers will love the pool at this hotel. The infinity-edge pool, with underwater music and heating year round, boasts of what is considered by many as the best view of Victoria Harbour. A Jacuzzi and a freezing-cold plunge pool add to the fun. Also, there is a lifeguard to watch over the little ones.
Poolside treats like homemade gelato and fresh fruit popsicles are a big hit after a nice splash.
- The plush IFC (International Finance Centre) Mall is adjacent to the hotel, giving you easy access to everything from organic baby food to diapers.
- The hotel is home to the much-celebrated Lung King Heen, the world’s first Chinese restaurant to be awarded the Michelin three-star rating, while its Chef Chan Yan Tak is the world’s first and only Michelin three-star Chinese chef.
- Two Michelin-starred restaurant Caprice, renowned for its French fare as well as the first cheese cellar in Hong Kong, is located at the hotel.
- From the hotel, you can walk right into the International Finance Centre, one of the most prominent landmarks in Hong Kong, housing high-end boutiques, restaurants and even a cinema.
- Harbour-front hotel
- Distance to international airport is 40 km
- 399 rooms
- 4 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Infinity-edge pool
Mandy’s Tip: The easiest way to get to Hong Kong International Airport is via the Airport Express train, which has a station at the IFC mall (connected to the hotel). The hotel, of course, can arrange for private transportation to the airport.