Schillerstrasse 4/6, 76530, Baden-Baden,Germany
When Walt Disney, Henry Ford, King Edward VII, Queen Victoria and President Obama decide to stay at the same hotel, you know it must be someplace special. Oozing old world charm, this 140-year-old kid-friendly property neighbours the world-famous Black Forest in Baden-Baden, Germany’s famous spa town. Kids get a kids’ club, private park and an indoor pool; you will revel in Michelin-starred dining and one of the finest spa centers in the world. I think we all understand what Walt Disney was after.
- Baby cot
- Bottle sterilizer
- Bottle warmer
- Child menu
- Child toiletries
- Child bathrobe and slippers
- Doctor on call
- Interconnecting rooms
- Babysitting services (€18/hr)
- Child DVDs for rental.
- Kids’ Club
The supervised kids’ club (10 am – 4 pm and upon request), a cheery space littered with books, games, toys, TV and children’s movies, will happily look after 3-12 year olds. For the older lot, there is PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii. The kids’ club organizes a host of complimentary activities like treasure hunts, window painting, museum visits (at the time of child-friendly exhibits), snow walking and games in the park, to name a few.
- Complimentary behind the scenes tours of the kitchen for kids, including the bakery section.
- Heated indoor pool ensures year round splashing. Kids under 12 are allowed in the pool during Splash Hour from 4-5 pm everyday.
- Kids have ample space to play and run around in the private park that surrounds the hotel.
- Hop on to the hotel’s antique family-friendly VW bus and venture into the Black Forest for a short picnic or long excursion.
- Located on one of the most famous avenues in the world, hotel is minutes from the Frieder Burda Museum, center of the Old Town, world famous Belle Epoque Casino, opera house, art galleries and the theatre.
- Brenners Park is home to a top-notch spa and medical care centre, a one-stop shop for wellness. Here you have access to everything from luxuriating massage, a personal dietician to private martial art lessons.
- In the summer months, enjoy live piano in the garden everyday.
- A number of restaurants to choose from, including 2 Michelin-starred Brenners Park Restaurant.
- Baden Airport – 25 km.
- Frankfurt International Airport – 180 km (90 minutes).
- Hotel is minutes from the Frieder Burda Museum, center of the Old Town, world famous Belle Epoque Casino, opera house, art galleries and the theatre.
- 3 Restaurants
- 3 Bars & lounges
- Spa & medical centre