10 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Phuket 83110, Thailand
The only thing more exciting than swimming in one of Phuket’s longest pools or living it large at one of Phuket’s largest kids’ club would be to make your very first visit to a beach club, even if it were just to see the fire-eating! After you’ve dipped into the pool straight from your poolside rooms, of course. Yes, the family-friendly Angsana Laguna seems to have thought of it all!
- Baby cot
- Baby bathtub
- Bottle sterilizer
- Bottle warmer
- Child toiletries
- Child bathrobe
- Child menu
- Doctor on call
- Interconnecting rooms
- Babysitting services (THB 200/hr)
- Many individual pools connect to the resort’s 323-metre free-form pool that spans the whole resort. A lazy river, jet-pools, toddler’s pool and even a man-made beach – you have yourself a family-friendly haven!
- Families with older children should snag one of the 16-poolside rooms from where you can dive into the pool right from your balcony.
- Kids under 12 years of age dine free (one child per paying adult).
- The spa at Angsana Laguna offers many child-friendly treatments so that families may relax and bond at the same time.
- Have your young yogis indulge in a kids’ yoga session (chargeable). Or have mother and child bond over synchronized movements in mother and kids’ yoga.
- Child and adult bikes are available for rental.
- The resort’s beachfront location provides the perfect spot for hours of sun and sand as well as a number of water sports.
- Kids will love the ferry rides (shuttle service) between Angsana and the other resorts of Laguna Phuket (Asia’s first integrated resort comprising of 6 resorts, all of which are accessible by a complimentary shuttle service).
- Inspired by a tree house, The Tree House Kids’ Club (9 am to 6 pm) is perhaps the most elaborate kids’ club in Phuket, if not in all of Thailand. Activities range from candle making, Thai dancing and pizza baking to zumba and treasure hunts. There is an art and craft studio too. The children’s library here not only houses many books but also keeps Kindles loaded with kids’ books. For the older lot, there are gaming consoles like Xbox, Wii, computer stations and a mini snooker table. Kids have their own café, Tree House Café, that serves popular kids’ treats. There is also a themed birthday party space (with fun themes including pirate adventure and candy wonderland) in the Tree House Café to host birthday parties for children.In addition, there is a covered outdoor multi-level play area with slides, tunnels, a merry-go-round and even a rock climbing wall. Toddlers have their own padded indoor play area with a ball pool.
- Child DVDs for rental.
- The hotel’s Xana Beach Club is the place to be on a weekend afternoon. Their international DJ appearances and fire-shows are popular.
- Dads can hit the nearby 18-hole championship Laguna Phuket Golf Club, accessible by the resort’s complimentary shuttle.
- Canal Village, located within Laguna Phuket, is home to more than 30 shops, including renowned silk retailer Jim Thompson.
- Beachfront property.
- Phuket International Airport – 21 km.
- 409 rooms.
- 5 restaurants.
- 1 bar.
- Xana Beach Club.
- Swimming pool.
- Tennis courts.
Mandy’s Tip: Guests can access all restaurants within Laguna Phuket, Asia’s first integrated resort (comprising of 5 other resorts, all of which are accessible by a complimentary shuttle service) and charge it back to their hotel room at Angsana. Day passes have to be purchased for the use of facilities like swimming pools or kids’ clubs.
Travelling to Thailand? Check out our other fabulous kid-friendly hotels here